Saturday, September 12, 2009

Check Out the New Discussion Forum

I've been wanting a way to have some sort of discussion section of the blog so that we can come together as a community and talk with each other about what works for us, or just to sympathize with each other, or talk about whatever we want. For awhile I was thinking of doing a Facebook Fan Page but I was hesitant because a lot of people would rather be anonymous as opposed to having their friends and family able to view their anxiety posts. So I found a forum that we can use. I've started a couple posts for people to introduce themselves and talk about what your triggers are, but feel free to start your own post topic. Right now its a free program so its ad supported and the categories are limited. But if this is something that takes off and you are interested in it, I will upgrade to a better non ad version. 
So what do you think? You can click here to go to the forum, or there is also a button at the top of the home page that will direct you there.

And if you haven't already, don't forget to enter the giveaway!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...