Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am going to be in SELF Magazine!

In January's Edition of Self Magazine, they are having an article on how you may think that you have insomnia, but it may actually be something else. I don't know how much of it will be contributing to anxiety, but I have been talking with editors from the magazine and they want to put my story in! They may or may not mention the blog, but I am super excited, and super nervous too! When I told my sister she said she was jealous of my 15 min. of fame and I said, "Oh yeah, I'll be famous for having a mental illness, real glamorous!" lol

In the past I have posted about my experiences with insomnia and anxiety if you are interested in the topic.

I am thinking it will be in newsstands at the beginning of December, but I don't know for sure. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think!


Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aimee -

How cool! Congratulations!

I'm so proud of you for crafting something purposeful from the tough times!

- Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...