Friday, September 23, 2011

ROA now on Facebook!

I have always been hesitant to start a facebook page because I didn't think many people would want to publicly join an anxiety page. But I think its time. I think the benefits can outweigh any doubts. By joining the facebook page you can stay up to date with announcements, inspirational quotes and thoughts from your facebook news feed. I don't have time to spam you constantly :) so don't worry about getting a storm of posts overtaking your page. If you would like to join the facebook page you can view it here.

Thanks and I look forward to sharing more conveniently with all of you!

UPDATE: Due to the request to make the page more private, I have had to switch from a page to a group. This means that you have to ask to join and I will approve you. This also means people can see the name of the group and who is a member, but cannot see what is posted without becoming a member too. As always if you have any questions just let me know.


Photobucket

1 comment:

therapist anxiety irvine said...

This is a brave effort and I would appreciate you for creating a community to share the experiences and giving least some sympathy to each other. This always matters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...